Cop Car, a thriller film starring Kevin Bacon and Directed by Colorado Springs native, Jon Watts, will be released on Friday August 14. A special screening featuring a Q & A with Watts will take place at Kimball's Peak Three Theater with a pre-event reception at The Mining Exchange at the Wyndham Grand Hotel and after party at the Mezzanine.
Entertainment Marketing Communications would like to personally thank all the community businesses who supported this event. Event sponsors include Colorado Springs Film Commission, Colorado Office of Film, Television and Media, Monster Makeup FX, The Mining Exchange Hotel, Award Winning in Forbes Magazine - Suavecito Tequila, GiGi's Cupcakes, Speed Pro Imaging, Phil Long Automotive and all of our Swag Bag Participates from the local businesses around Colorado.
Director Jon Watts next movie is Untitled “Spider-Man Reboot” (2017) and will be hearing more exciting news on his new film in the upcoming months.
Get your brand recognized with EMC and build unique business relationships.
Receive information our media packages starting at $799
Spotlight your business!
EMC will advertise you in:
1) Digital Website
2) Digital Print-Monthly Newsletter (reaches over 5,000-10,000 businesses with a 34%-44% open rate)
3) Radio-Shout outs!
4) Social media with sponsor of the week
5) Advertisement in Mobile Landing pages
6) Direct Networking and receive a 1 min. commercial to talk about your business in front of other businesses.
7) Community Online Directory
8) 30 sec. video on your business
9) Receive special perks!
10) Product Placement for your Brand in our films that EMC supports!
11) Reach out to the Hispanic Market
(special rates for the Denver Hispanic Chamber of Commerce if you join through EMC-ask me how!
And much more....